Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Few New Journal Pages


This past week I have been working feverishly in this journal of mine. It's a procrastination technique I am mastering quite well.  


As always, these pages contain nothing more than my usual random ramblings.  Often, I consider blurring out the text when I put my journal pages on my blog, FaceBook or my website. But, as I mentioned these are mere ramblings of what's on my mind at the time.  I'm not trying to make a statement or convey any messages.  There are no secret agendas involved.  I am merely sharing journal spreads I have made. Here are shown a few of the journal spreads that I made in that time.


The pages are all quite similar in technique and style, pretty much just different colors. Often times when I work with a new technique I like to make several spreads using it.


The idea for this was sparked from an old plastic letter/number stencil I found while I was trying to organize my supplies.  This kind of thing always leads to distractions ... it's a wonder I ever get anything done.


Many more pages from this journal can be seen on my website here if you are interested in seeing them.



3 comments:

Sue Young said...

As always, Ingrid, these are just wonderful pages!!!! Glorious colors and compositions. Love love love !

Angel Jem said...

I love the link of stencil, handwritten text and colour. Very effective! And a transferable technique to make men's cards, I think. Thanks for the inspiration!

Nina Fenner said...

Wow, these are beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...